penis envy mushrooms
Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms are one of the most potent strains available. The mutant penis like appearance characterizes the mushroom. They are typically thick and gnarly stemmed mushrooms with a bulbous cap that only somtimes separates from the stem. The mushrooms are usually small, and the cap fully opens like a normal cubensis that is about to drop spores. This substrain contains inferior genetics to the once legendary strain that it once was. This is mostly due to poor spore collection techniques. Spore vendors take the easy way out by only taking spores from the gills of mushrooms that have open caps. In other words, they dont have to cut them open to get the spores. Penis envy looks similar to a penis. You ever seen a penis with a flat head?.
Despite many misleading and ignorant claims on a certain mushroom forum website, the spores of these mushrooms are no different than any other Cubensis strain. They are the same size, shape and color when viewed under a microscope. There is a big difference in spore production when compared to traditional Cubensis strains. However, penis envy does not open it’s cap in a normal way. As a result, it cannot be harvested like traditional magic mushroom spores. Therefore, you can purchase penis envy mushroom spores only in a spore syringe, since it is not possible to make spore prints.
This strain is ultra potent and sometimes called the most potent of all the magic mushrooms. Some people speculate that the increased potency is because PE is a “mutant,” but the truth of the matter is simple. Penis envy is a strain that grows much slower than normal cubensis mushrooms. The result of the slower growth is a longer window of psilocybin production, thus the mushrooms are capable of, and often do contain more psilocybin gram for gram than normal cubensis mushroom strains.You can always get your top quality Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms at rainbowtrippyshop tell everyone we ship to all states.
EFFECTS Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms
- 1-2.5g includes increased intensity of emotional experiences, increased introspection and altered psychological functioning in the form of “hypnagogic experiences.
- Perceptual changes such as illusions, synaesthesia (mixing sensory modalities).
- You may experience a change in your visual perception. Such as halos around lights and objects and geometric patterns, when your eyes are close.
- Your thoughts and emotions will also start to change.
- Strong emotions are often experience, good and bad. It’s recommend that you don’t resist these emotions in either direction, but rather let them work their own course. Many who do report strong negative emotions also report a simultaneous sense of calm acceptance and detachment from them, especially if they remind themselves that the emotions are temporary.
- Psilocybin mushrooms are the most commonly used psychedelics among people ages 34 and younger.
- A 2012 study of 409 university students in the American northeast found that nearly 30% of those surveyed had tried mushrooms at least once.
- A report from data collected in the 2010 NSDUH study show that, compared to other drugs, hallucinogens — which, according the NSDUH, includes LSD, PCP, peyote, mescaline, psilocybin mushrooms, and MDMA (ecstasy) — were used by about 1.2% of the population of people 12 years of age and older within the past month. Interestingly, prescription “psychotherapeutics” are reportedly used illegally at a rate nearly 6 times that of hallucinogens.
- Surveys in 12 EU member states found that people aged 15– 24 years old use of magic mushrooms ranges from less than 1% to 8%
- In the UK, almost 340,000 people aged 16–59 had used magic mushrooms in the last year as of 2004/2005, right before they were made completely illegal in the UK.