Buy morning glory seeds online
The morning glory plant is a twining perennial vine that is cultivated in many gardens.The plant bears clusters of blue to purplish flowers, and sometimes will produce white flowers. The morning glory plant produces seeds that are brown or dark in color. Once eaten, they are what produces a psychedelic high.The LSA in Morning Glory induces strong psychedelic effects that can range from quiet and introspective to spectacularly trippy. Be aware that consuming Morning Glory seeds can’t just make for a powerful mind-altering trip. The seeds normally cause nausea and other undesired physical effects. So it i recommended that you eat them on an empty stomach.
Effects Of Morning Glory Seeds
The drug-like experience that can occur while taking morning glory seeds includes:The seeds contain the naturally occurring tryptamine Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) which is closely related to LSD.
- Having a diminished sense of reality.
- A person may do things he never did before due to an increased sense of suggestibility.
- Time is often slowed down while having a morning glory hallucinogenic experience.
- A person’s ego will often intensify during a morning glory drug trip as well.
USES OF MORNING GLORY SEEDS
The seed induce powerful trips but the experience will most-often be preceded by some type of nausea. This is why it can be best to consume the seeds on a relatively empty stomach. Don’t eat anything or just very little about 4-6 hours before you take the seeds. The Morning Glory trip can be very powerful and long-lasting, up to 10 hours depending on your dosage.
- A person can become nauseated and vomit due to ingesting too many seeds.
- A sense of major anxiety and panic can set in also.
- The Morning Glory trip can be very strong and long-lasting, so plan ahead when you take them. The trip can easily last up to 10 hours.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- if you suffer from depression, anxiety or similar psychological problems do not take.
- Don’t take LSA together with alcohol or MAO inhibitors.